3rd Decade™ Program
We are excited that you are ready to manage your financial future. The following is the criteria and information for participating in TCIF’s 3rd Decade™ program. Once you are ready, complete the application form and we will get back with you!
- Are 21-35 years old
- Have a household income between $35,000 and $100,000
- Hold a bachelors, associate or vocational degree
- Rent or own your own home
- Are working fulltime
- Are ready to manage debt and start a financial plan
- You will attend four classes (10 classroom hours, 5:30-8:00PM), and two one-on-one advisor meetings to establish and manage your personal financial plan
- You are eligible to receive a contribution to your Roth IRA upon successful completion * of the program. *100% participation in classes and advisor meetings and a passing grade on the final exam.
- You agree to provide financial information annually for up to three years (total) in order to track the outcome of the 3rd Decade™ program.
Classes are held in Tucson, Tempe and Flagstaff and are limited to 20 individuals. To be eligible for an interview, please complete and submit the following application.