3rd Decade Program
We are excited that you are ready to manage your financial future. The following is the criteria and information for participating in TCIF’s 3rd Decade program. Once you are ready, complete the application form and we will get back with you!
- Are 21-35 years old
- Have a household income between $35,000 and $100,000
- Hold a bachelors, associate or vocational degree
- Rent or own your own home
- Are working fulltime
- Are ready to manage debt and start a financial plan
- You will attend four classes (10 classroom hours, 5:30-8:00PM), and two one-on-one advisor meetings to establish and manage your personal financial plan
- You are eligible to earn a match to the Roth IRA contributions you make during the program. The match is payable at the successful completion* of the program. *100% participation in classes and advisor meetings and passing grade on exams.
- You agree to provide financial information annually for up to three years (total) in order to track the outcome of the 3rd Decade program.
A new class will start in the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe area April 25, 2017; a new class for Flagstaff will be June 20, 2017; two new classes will start in Tucson on September 26 and 27, 2017. Classes are limited to 20 individuals. To be eligible for an interview, please complete and submit the following application.